You will find everything you need to get your family on track with menu planning. Forget about the 4pm overwhelm once you start using this system. There are handouts with tips to get you started, as well as actual menu planners that you can print out and keep in a binder, or laminate and use on the fridge.
We have been developing these resources for use in our own home for years, and based on our own experience – we think you’ll love them!
- Two seasonal menu planners
- Two seasonal menu planners with space for weekend/overnight prep notes
- One general menu planner with space for weekend/overnight prep notes
- 21 Meals printable
- Grocery list printable
- Handout that explains how to use the planners and meals list
- Menu Planning Methods handout with great ideas for simple and effective menu planning