Now that the air is getting cool, it’s time to warm up with some pumpkin recipes. We’ve brought in a few pumpkins from the garden and have friends who have harvested literally dozens and are wondering what to do with them. I hope you can each find one new family favourite in this mix. Please share your own favourite pumpkin recipes in the comments!
P.S. Don’t forget that you can roast and purée your pumpkins and keep them in the freezer for up to a year. The word on the street is that pumpkins cannot be safely canned. Food in Jars has a lot of posts on preserving pumpkin if that is what you’re up to…
Breakfasts + Snacks
1. Maple Sweetened Pumpkin Butter :: Simple Bites
2. Whole Wheat Millet Pumpkin Bread :: Food In Jars
3. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes :: Keeper of the Home
4. Easy Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Cream Cheese
1. Winter Warmer Roasted Pumpkin Soup :: Nourish Within
2. Pumpkin Gnocchi With Brown Butter Sage Sauce :: Love Life Eat
3. Dandelion Pumpkin Seed Pesto :: The Kitchn
1. Gluten Free and Casein Free Pumpkin Pie :: Nourishing Journey
2. Our Pumpkin Muffins :: Soule Mama
3. Pumpkin Custard :: Nourished Kitchen
1. Pumpkin Spice Kombucha :: Cultures for Health
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte :: Mama Natural
This post was shared as a part of Natural Living Monday at Modern Alternative Health and Thank Goodness it’s Monday at Nourishing Joy.